Net! --Viktor 20:50, 21 August 2008 (CEST)
One should perhaps add that I started the article on manqala.org/wiki/index.php/MancalaGames/ before it was moved to this place. --Mancala lover 16:46, 23 August 2008 (CEST)
- I thought you agreed with what we talked by e-mail before creating wikimanQala. I mean, everything published in the old wiki was public domain, as there was no recorded author. Anyway, as you can see, there's not even a single sentence remaining from your artice in the old wiki. 
- By the way, congratulations! I've seen the article in your new wiki and it seems that, after two years and so many arguments and "Viktor bashing" on the list , you have realised the oracle does not compute itself, but retrieves the results already stored in the database...
- Also, about the copyright notices on your new wiki:
- a) You add links to wikipedia articles, but not to wikimanqala articles. Look at Wikimanqala:Copyrights and Wikimanqala:Why wikimanqala doesn't use the GFDL#A_lightweight_alternative. It's just a suggestion, but if you do this with wikipedia, it would be coherent to do it also with wikimanqala.
- b) On the articles you wrote here, and if in the version you copied from here you are the only contributor, you have the whole copyright of the text, so you don't need to give credit to wikimanqala. --Viktor 18:05, 24 August 2008 (CEST)
- When everything in the old wiki was "public domain" you could hardly license it afterwards. This would be copyright fraught. The authors were recorded, not by name, but by IP number. It was perfectly clear who was behind the IP numbers and I stated my authorship of all the articles I started on my user page (here at wikimanqala). - --Mancala lover 10:55, 25 August 2008 (CEST)